Girls on the Run NYC 5k
Background Check Instructions
PARENT/GUARDIANS OF GIRLS ON THE RUN NYC PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS AND RUNNING BUDDY FRIENDS ASSIGNED BY THE PARENT/GUARDIAN OF A GOTR GIRL DO NOT NEED TO COMPLETE A BACKGROUND CHECK.
To participate in the Girls on the Run NYC 5k as a SPARKLE RUNNER or 5k VOLUNTEER, you must complete a background check (**background checks are valid for two years).
**If you believe you have completed a background check with Girls on the Run in the past 2 years, please contact Girls on the Run NYC at email@example.com.
Background Check Instructions for VOLUNTEERS (Non-Parents):
1. Use Chrome or Safari and visit data.ezycheck.net/gotrvolunteer
*Note for MAC users using SAFARI: you may have to ‘scroll’ on the page to find particular ‘buttons’ for ordering purposes)
2. Log-in to the website under SECURE LOGIN with the following:
a) User Name: gotrnyc
b) Password: volunteer
c) Authorization Code: Spring20195k (*case sensitive)
d) Click “Login” to enter the site
3. Once you have logged into the system, please read the agreement and click “Agree.” You will be taken to the "CREATE PROFILE” page.
4. You are now on the “CREATE PROFILE” page. Fill in the appropriate information on the electronic order form. ALL FIELDS IN BLUE ARE REQUIRED. Please include street address and affiliated unit number if applicable. No other information is required on this page. When you have entered all the appropriate information, please click “CONTINUE."
5. If asked to Select Report Types, select GOTR VOLUNTEER PACKAGE - AIM2COPS, then click “CONTINUE."
6. Review the FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT DISCLOSURE NOTICE. This is the release form that is required by the Fair Credit Reporting Act of 2002. Make sure that all of your information is correct and select “I AGREE” and click “SUBMIT” at the bottom of the page.
7. If you “agree” your order will be automatically submitted.
Questions? Contact Girls on the Run NYC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-401-6380.